Report a concern

Resources for your safety

We want to make reporting as simple as possible; below are guidelines to help you choose the right option(s). If in doubt, you can always contact us with questions. The Center is authorized to respond to any report of a SafeSport Code violation involving sexual misconduct for the U.S. Olympic & Paralympic Committee. We can also manage other types of code violations on a case-by-case basis.

Contact 9-1-1 immediately if you're facing a life-threatening emergency

The Center’s goal is to be accessible, empathetic and responsive to anyone needing assistance. We understand and respect that asking for help or making a report can be an emotional process. Our professionals are highly trained and handle every situation with the attention and confidentiality it deserves.

Sexual Misconduct

Report to the U.S. Center for SafeSport

The Center handles ALL reports of sexual abuse within the U.S. Olympic & Paralympic Committee. Make a report to the Center if you have a reasonable suspicion of sexual misconduct such as child sexual abuse, non-consensual sexual conduct, sexual harassment or intimate relationships involving an imbalance of power.

Call to report

Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm MT

For 24/7 support

Contact the SafeSport Helpline

The SafeSport Helpline provides crisis intervention, referrals, and emotional support specifically designed for athletes, staff, and other SafeSport participants affected by sexual violence. Through this service, support specialists provide live, confidential, one-on-one support. All services are anonymous, secure, and available 24/7. This confidential and secure helpline is operated by RAINN, the nation’s largest anti-sexual violence organization.

Contact local authorities

Contact your local authorities if you have a reasonable suspicion that child sexual abuse or neglect has occurred. All reports of child abuse or sexual assault of a minor must also be reported to local authorities. Reports of abuse not involving a minor may also be reported to local authorities.

Other misconduct

Contact the National Governing Body for your sport to report other forms of misconduct such as emotional or physical misconduct, bullying, hazing, or harassment.